Zerifa Wahid – 8 Lesser-Known Facts About The Actress
Zerifa Wahid is a well-known, versatile and one of the most beautiful actress in the Assamese Film Industry. She acted in many famous and award winning films in her career. Recently she has launched her own production house. Here are 8 lesser-known facts about the actress.
- Zerifa Wahid was born in 1979 at Lakhimpur district.
- Zerifa Wahid started her career by debuting in the Assamese Feature film Abhimaan in 1990 as a child actress.
- Zerifa completed her post-graduation from Delhi University and was a topper in the subject History from Guwahati University.
- She worked in Jahnu Baruah’s Baandhon, which won the 60th National Film Awards for Best Feature Film in Assamese and in the Indian Films Competition.
- She also acted in the film Ahir Bhairav, which is the first Assamese film to shot entirely in London.
- Zerifa Wahid is the brand ambassador of Assam Autism Foundation and Special Olympics Bharat (Assam Chapter).
- Zerifa Wahid runs her own production house named Zerifa Wahid Productions and she is the first actress to run own production house.
- First actress to win the Filmfare Best Actress, East award.