11 Things You Should Know About Aamir Khan
In Bollywood, lots of things happen behind the scene. Here, I have shared some interesting facts about Bollywood perfectionist Aamir Khan.
1. Aamir Khan designed his own costume for the film 3 Idiots.
2. Lagaan was rejected by Aamir Khan thrice, but later he agreed to be a part of it and it was the first movie produced by Aamir Khan.
3. Aamir Khan considers Mahatma Gandhi as his role model.
4. Aamir Khan refused his wax statue in Madame Tussauds in the year 2007.
5. During the shoot of “3 Idiots”, Aamir Khan was asked to lose weight.
6. During the making of “Qayamat se Qayamat Tak” Aamir Khan married Reena Dutta.
7. Juhi Chawla was so upset with Aamir Khan’s pranks on the sets that she did not face him again for years.
8. In the film “Time Machine” Aamir Khan and Rekha were signed, but the film never got made.
9. Aamir Khan was approached to play the lead role in the movie “Darr” before Shahrukh Khan.
10. In the film “Delhi Belly”, Aamir Khan paid a tribute to Mithun Chakraborty.
11. For “Partner 2”, David Dhawan approached Aamir Khan to team up with Salman Khan, but he rejected the role.
Hope you liked reading it and if anyone knows any interesting things about Aamir Khan, they can share them with us in the comment box.
Image source: Internet